I started practicing ONLINE therapy for Creekside after relocating to Southern California in June of 2018. Up until that time, I worked at Creekside in Redding, California, for four years, meeting with clients face-to-face. I have been doing therapy with individuals, couples, and families since 2008, after graduating with a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology. I became a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in 2016.
Is ONLINE therapy for me? Online therapy may be an excellent option for you.
Consider the following:
• Online therapy (also known as telehealth) is available anywhere in California, as long as you have access to either the Internet or a telephone.
• For those who do not have access to transportation, online therapy makes therapy available to you in the privacy of your home.
• If you live in a remote area, you don’t have to travel long distances for help. In fact, you don’t have to travel at all!
• Struggling just to walk out your front door due to anxiety, depression, or other emotional challenges?
Online therapy may be a useful alternative to traditional settings.
• For those with physical limitations, getting the help you need may only be a click away.
• Online therapy is safe and confidential. Sessions are never recorded.
For more information regarding online therapy, click here.
As a therapist, I am trained in EMDR and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). I focus on helping clients learn how to develop healthy relationships, get free from the devastating effects of trauma, learn life-enriching relational and social skills, and more.
Let’s join together in whatever challenges you may be facing. You don’t have to do this alone.
Click here to contact Creekside to get started.
If you are already my client, and want to schedule an appointment, please text me at (530) 238-5820.
When your scheduled appointment time has arrived, please click https://doxy.me/brent. If asked, please allow your webcam and microphone to be used. Enter your first name and click Check In. I’ll then connect with you to begin the session.
After your session, please click here to make any copayment you may have. Enter your account number, click Buy Now, and follow the instructions. If you don’t know your account number, please call Creekside.